Our Ambassador Program is an opportunity for participants who are passionate about a given cause to become the face of one of our charity events! You might be a marathon runner, or a casual runner. Most importantly, you embody the strength and togetherness of the running community. You will serve as a race representative and we will look to you to help us promote our event and the Run4Buffalo mission.
- Complimentary Registration for the event in which you are ambassador of.
- Official event medal and swag.
- Official Run4Buffalo visor.
- Your story featured on our website including bio, photo, and your social media/website links.
- You will be featured on our social media sites, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Discount code for the event. This code can be used by anyone you refer to the event.
- A new group of running friends with whom you can connect with through social media or group runs.
- Help spread the word about Run4Buffalo.
- Invite your friends/followers to like our Facebook page and to follow us on Instagram/Twitter.
- Visit our social media pages 2-3 times a week and like and share some of our posts on your social media pages. (We will work with you if you’d like to create your own content)
- As we post finisher photos, interact and encourage those participants who are featured by liking and commenting on their success. Encouragement and thanks goes a long way!
- We may ask you to share specific information on social media as the event draws closer to opening. (to be determined)
- Use #Run4Buffalo in your running/fitness posts. Also the event name (once determined) should be used as a hashtag in your running/fitness posts.
- Provide feedback (good or bad) when applicable.
- You will be an administrator on the virtual and group events we create
- This will allow you to send personal invites to your friends on Facebook.
- Provide us with your bio including what this cause means to you. We will use this on social media and our website to introduce you to our community of runners.
- As ambassador you will be receiving information about the event before it goes public.
- We provide this information to you so you are fully aware of the event details prior to registration opening. We ask that you protect that information until we announce the event.
- Create your own group run event (optional)
- Run4Buffalo can assist in helping you organize this event.
For information on how you can become a Run4Buffalo Ambassador please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is strictly and purely a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind. Ambassadors serve for the entirety of the selected event (usually 2-3 months).